The Canton Sports Center is at the heart of Victory Park, including 12 lighted ball fields with 300' fences and bleacher seating. Families are welcome to enjoy the open space, a kids playscape, a full service restaurant, outdoor patios and concessions. Adult softball leagues are at the heart of the Canton Sports Center and offer competitive and recreational play.
REMINDER: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
NEW IN 2019
- Renovated DuraEdge infields on all 12 diamonds
- $50 GIFT CARD (Kickers or Do Apparel) any team paid in full by March 15, 2019.
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON JANUARY 28, 2019
2019 ADULT SPRING SEASON SOFTBALL LEAGUES & INFORMATION
|Co-Ed Rec 5:00/6:15pm||Men's D Rec||Men's D Rec||Men's D||Co-Ed Rec|
|Men's D Rec 5:30/6:45pm||Co-Ed||Co-Ed Rec||Men's E||Men's D Rec|
|Co-Ed Rec 7:30/8:45pm||Men's E||Co-Ed||N/A||N/A|
|Men's D 8:00/9:15pm||Co-Ed Rec||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- All Leagues are DOUBLE-HEADERS with Early and Late Start Times
- Game Times: Monday through Thursday - 6:30/7:45 or 9:00/10:15 p.m.
- Friday Spring Dates are: May 3, May 10, May 17 and May 31, 2019
ADULT LEAGUES: INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
Looking for a team to play on this summer? Register on-line to be placed on a list that will be available to any manager in need of additional players.
Adult Softball Fees and Registration
Registration Fees Include
- USSSA registration fee
- Game balls
- Score sheets
- Awards for league winners.
Fees by League
- Sunday - Thursday: $625 - 14 Games plus Playoffs (13 guarantee)
- Friday - Game dates are: 5/3, 5/10, 5/17 & 5/31 $325 - 8 Games, NO PLAYOFFS (7 guarantee)
- All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
- Deposit Payment Options: Cash, Check or Credit Card (all Checks must be made payable to Canton Township and must include Drivers License Number)
- Spots will not be saved without full payment of the deposit
- Deposit = $300 ($200 for Friday)
- Payment Options: Cash, Check or Credit Card (all Checks must be made payable to Canton Township and must include Drivers License Number)
- Payment Plan: When using the payment plan, a credit card must be provided at the time of registration and will automatically be charged for final payment on April 8, 2019 of the balance due. $325 for Sunday-Thursday, $125 for Friday.
- After April 8, any teams not paid in full will lose their spot in the league.
$15 per game (To be paid at the field directly to the umpire)
$30 when two games are forfeited. Must be paid before next games can be played.
Please call the Canton Sports Center with additional questions 734/483-5600
WAYS TO REGISTER
- By Phone: 734/483-5600
- By Fax: 734/483-6940
- Online Registration
- By Mail: 46555 W. Michigan Avenue, Canton MI 48188
Adult Softball Required Forms
The following forms must be completed each year, in their entirety for players and teams to compete in Adult Softball at the Canton Sports Center.
|Class||Skill Level||Number of
|Men's D||Men's teams looking for highly competitive play
- unlimited D/C - two B/A/AA max
|Men's D Rec||Men's recreational teams
- unlimited D - two C max
|Men's E||Lowest level of men's play
- unlimited E players - two D max - no C or above
|Co-Ed||Open to Co-Ed recreational and competitive
|Co-Ed Rec||Co-Ed recreational
- unlimited E players, two D max - no C or above