Below are our most commonly requested documents:
- Application for Review of Irrigation Plan (PDF)
- Application for Review of Traffic Control Plan (PDF)
- Engineering Review Application (PDF)
- General Construction Requirements (Private Projects) (PDF)
- Irrigation System Permitting and Installation (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Standard Details (PDF)
- Municipal Insurance and Bond Requirements (PDF)
- Parking Lot Maintenance Permit Application (PDF)
- Plot Plan Checklist - Outlying Lots (PDF)
- Plot Plan Checklist - Subdivision Site Condominium Lots (PDF)
- Public Works Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Residential Water and Sewer Fee Request (PDF)
- Sanitary and Water Main Easement Agreements (PDF)
- Sanitary Sewer Standard Details (PDF)
- Sidewalk Program FAQs (PDF)
- Storm Sewer Standard Details (PDF)
- Underground Excavation (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Permit Fees (PDF)
- Water Main Standard Details Part 1 (PDF)
- Water Main Standard Details Part 2 (PDF)
Report Hazardous Road Conditions
To report hazardous road conditions please contact Wayne county at 888/ROAD-CREW. You may contact this number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please reserve calls for hazardous conditions only such as large potholes, malfunction traffic signals, or flooded roads. Residents may also report a hazardous condition on-line by clicking here. The link can also be used to track your reported issue.
Engineering ensures that the community engineering design and construction standards are met. Engineering Services works in the areas of utilities, drainage infrastructure, special assessment districts, road paving, flood plains and wetlands, and outside agency permits.
Primary duties include:
- Annual Sidewalk Gap Program Administration
- Annual Sidewalk Replacement Program including design and inspection
- Building plot plan review and approval
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP) Administration
- Conduct various engineering studies (utility master plans, traffic, hydraulic, soils, etc.)
- Review and inspection of private developments
In the event of a power outage, residents are asked to call Detroit Edison at 800/477-4747. Residents may also use that number to report downed power lines. To report a natural gas leak or emergency, please call DTE at 800/947-5000.
- There are no alerts at this time.